The following applies to all major events held in Parramatta Park. Please check with our event management team for the guidelines applicable to your event.
- The Trust’s Noise Abatement Plan for Open Air Concerts and Events in Parramatta Park must be used in developing a noise management plan specific to your event.
- An event hotline number must operate during the event.
- Any noise enquiries must be registered in a log. This must be supplied to the Trust within 24 hours of the event.
- A full noise management report must be provided within 30 days of the event.
- This plan minimises the impact of noise on both neighbouring residents and wildlife.
In general, amplified music is limited to only being broadcast between 10am-10pm Sunday to Thursday, and 10am-11pm on Friday, Saturday or the day immediately before a public holiday. All soundchecks for high-impact events must not occur before 10am.
Some events that the Trust deem as not being high-impact may broadcast amplified music outside of these times.